Tuesday, April 19

Another thing about spring...

Not only does my title rhyme (yes, I'm really talented like that), but, I thought of something that I don't like about the season. Dogs shedding hair. There's dog hair everywhere! And no matter how many times you brush them, they still keep shedding tons and tons. I have considered shaving them a few times, but I'm not sure they would like the idea as much as me. And I'm considerate like that, I care about my dogs opinions! (Yes, I am not only a  crazy cat lady, I am also a crazy dog lady.) Perhaps I should gather all the dog hair, and send it to someone that make yarn out of it and knit something fashionable. How about a poncho made out of dog hair?!
Perhaps I could get rich, selling high quality dog hair! :P






On a side note. I miss my friend, and if you read this, I'm sorry for being a bitch. I blame it all on PMS! So please come back now. I saw a funny add when I looked at my blog earlier. And even though the add is in swedish, I of course read it in english at first... And I think you know why it reminded me of you. ;P

And we all know it's true!

No comments:

Post a Comment