Wednesday, February 9

I'm the master of great, or sometimes stupid ideas. Today I had a mix of the two. I have a soda stream machine, which I absolutely love. I use it to make carbonated water, not sugary soda shit. Another thing I love is orange juice. And today when I was unpacking my groceries, I started thinking of the two. I wonder what carbonated orange juice tastes like. So naturally I just had to try it. I filled a bottle of orange juice and used it in my soda stream. It worked great, until I was about to remove the bottle. It was like a volcano of orange juice! There was juice everywhere, on the floor, on the table, on me and on some chairs. This is when I realised that this idea was a stupid one. I think that if I had given the idea some more thought before actually executing it, I could've forseen what would happen, but hey, this gave me a great reason for cleaning my kitchen floor and the rest of the things that I had cleaned just yesterday. But oh well, shit happens and it gave me a good laugh. And I got to try about half a glass of carbonated juice, which was about all that was left in the bottle. Even though it tasted alright, I don't think this is something I will try again, yet. =)




No comments:

Post a Comment