Thursday, January 6

Ok, so it's been a while since last post. Christmas is over and it's a new year. Christmas didn't really turn out the way I had planned it due to me spending christmas day in bed with the flu. It was all pretty sudden since I didn't even have a cold, woke up christmas morning with 40 degrees C with fever. Haven't felt that bad in years and I've been pretty lucky not to get the flu but this time I didn't escape it. First time I managed to get out of bed was sunday 2nd. Was just as well I was stuck in bed, that way I didn't have to come up with any plans for new years. At one point I was pretty sure I had the zombie flu (yes it exists!), turned out I didn't though, might be for the best, I'm not sure I would make a good zombie in the long run.

Today I went out for chinese, it was so goooood. Especially after my week with the flu eating next to nothing. And while I was waiting for my dinner company I found happiness. And this year happiness comes in the form of a pair of hello Kitty slippers. Lovely, and all mine!



Since I was slacking with the blog all through december, I'm gonna sum it up with a few pictures...

I made christmas candy for the first time ever and they were yummy!


No christmas without the best pink christmas tree in the world!



No comments:

Post a Comment