Saturday, September 18

Went to see Resident evil afterlife last night. A film I've been looking forward to for some time, but I must say that I'm quite disappointed. Overall it just seemed like a new version of extinction, just in a different environment and with a Matrix feeling to it. There was however a few things that was quite cool. I really liked the Silent hill-pyramid head rip off. Huge scary guy dragging a big ass weapon. Milla Jovovich ofc, she is hot! And I like her interpretation of Alice. The 3D effects was really cool too, sometimes I wanted to duck when axes and bullets were flying around. Apart the average story and the rubbish ending I think that Milla Jovovich and the cool effects is mostly what made this film worth watching. Shame really, since I am a big fan of the Resident evil games, and the films, so I was expecting a little bit more.


____________________________________________________


Election tomorrow, hope all of you swedes that's not voted yet do so tomorrow. If you don't, you don't get to whine the coming four years either! 

So nut up or shut up!




No comments:

Post a Comment