Saturday, August 7

psch

A few months back when I was making my summer plans, I decided that I wouldn't do anything at all this summer. No festivals (which has been the hardest part), no longer trips, no nothing. Just chill out, and enjoying the small things close to home.

One of the reasons for this decision was my pretty tight economy. Well, it's a bit more than tight I would say. It's more like it flushed itself and committed suicide. The other reason is my big birthday that is coming up. I've decided on giving myself a tattoo this year. It's a tattoo I've wanted to have done for years but never got around to it, so now I'v decided to save up and have it done. This is actually the biggest reason for my festival sacrifices.  And of course this weekend is M'era Luna festival. I'm so envious of everyone that's there, and it's with agony I realise I won't be there this year, to meet all the gorgeous people and see some of my favourite bands! I will try not to think about it too much, because when I do, I feel like tearing something apart!



Oh yes, this is another one of my modern day society problems. I want to be a millionaire god dammit!
But on a side note, I changed my hair colour today. It is now purple.

1 comment:

  1. you are a happy bunny!

    at least you have a cthulhu to look forward to...

    :D

    ReplyDelete