Sunday, August 22


I've bought a new nail polish, Isadoras graffiti nails. I can't decide wheter I like it or not. I guess I shouldn't have painted it on my old nail polish, but impatient as I am I just had to try it. Gonna remove it and do it properly I think, and it better look good becuase it was fucking expensive, 69skr. Considering I usually spend like 25skr on nail polish. I'm not really cheap when it comes to make up, just nail polish, I don't know why.





Autumn is getting closer and closer, and I love it! It's my favourite time of the year. Pretty colours, rain, wind, darkness... I just love it. It also gives me a good excuse to do some boots shopping. I've been looking around the net for a bit and can't really decide on what boots I want. I did find a pair that I like, I'm not sure if they look as nice in real though as I think they do on the picture. It needs some thinking.


One thing that doesn't need as much thinking is this coat that I've found. It's absolutely gorgeous and I must have it. It's only £45 which is only half of what I was prepared on spending on it when I first saw it. I'm so in love with it.


No comments:

Post a Comment