Wednesday, July 14

In english.


I have decided to start writing in english so my lovely foreign friends can understand the nonsense that I write.

Nothing much is happening at the moment, it's hot. Too hot, 35 degrees yesterday and it's anticipated to stay like this for at least 2 weeks.
Feels like I'm gonna die, there's hardly any air and the fan I have in my bedroom just keeps whirling the hot air around, annoying to say the least!
I'm really glad I have the possibility to go to a lake not far from here so that both me and my dogs can cool off. Dexter has become quite a good swimmer, and he doesnt hesitate to run out in the water, can tell he likes it, poor thing. He doesn't handle the heat very well, but at least he has found a cool spot at home where he usually is lieing, the bathroom floor.

And I finally got some colour in my hair, decided to go with yellow for a while, well a little while. I'm finding the yellow colour being very hard to maintain and keep in the hair for very long. Oh well, it will do for now. I'm guessing spending every day at the beach doesn't really help to keep the colour staying^^

No comments:

Post a Comment